Powertech Select Motorcars is thrilled to offer one of the best driver’s cars ever produced, this 2004 Porsche GT3. This 996.2 GT3 is finished in Seal Grey Metallic over full black leather interior. This incredible car has been further enhanced with modifications that strike the perfect street/track balance. This is as close to a 996 GT3rs as you can get in the US. It received a comprehensive engine rebuild in the summer of 2020 (just 2k miles ago) that totaled over $38,000. It has a clean CARFAX,and comes with numerous original parts. In addition, an extra set of BBS E88 3-piece wheels and brand new Hoosier R7’s come with the car. The car has been serviced by Powertech in Rockaway NJ since 2013 (with 18k miles).
From the factory this 996 GT3 was well equipped with options that included Full Leather interior, Aluminum Look Interior small package, Xenon headlamps, Metal door sill model insignia, Aluminum instrument dials, Rear center console painted exterior color and Seal Grey Metallic paint ($3,070 option). The original MSRP was $113,785. The full build sheet can be seen in the pictures.
Modifications are as follows:
Engine & Transmission
• Fabspeed headers, hi-flow x-pipe cats & mufflers (Original headers included with sale)
• Softronic tune
• Coolant lines addressed including replacement of rubber hoses
• RSS semi-solid engine mounts
• Transmission rebuilt approximately 10k miles ago
• Guards limited slip
• GT3 4.0:1 ring and pinion. (Original ring and pinion included with sale)
• Fresh RS 4.0L lightweight single-mass flywheel and clutch assembly. (Original dual mass clutch assembly included with sale)
• 996 Cup shifter cables
Brakes & Suspension
• Ohlin Road & Track adjustable coil over struts. Spring rates of 400 lb/in front and 801 lb/in rear.
• RSS adjustable control arms, front and rear
• Girodisc hats & rotors front and rear
• Pagid RS-14/29 pads
• Calipers freshly rebuilt and painted using stainless steel pistons to reduce heat transfer
• 996/997 GT3 Cup brake cooling ducts
• Aftermarket 997 GT3 wheels
• Bullet nose wheel studs in the front while retaining wheel lugs in the rear (due to well known history of 6GT3’s breaking left rear wheel studs)
Body & Interior
• 996 GT3rs front bumper and splitter.
• 996 GT3 Cup rear engine lid, uprights and carbon fiber wing
• Clear side markers
• Folding front tow hook
• 3M PPF covering the front bumper, full fenders/hood, front of roof, side skirts, rear quarters ahead of wheel openings and other key parts of vehicle
• Euro 996 GT3 seats by Recaro in black leather (a pair of these sold for $9,400 on BaT on 3/16/22)
• Factory Tequipment half roll bar painted in gray (bolted in) with Sparco 6-point harness. Harnesses are one year old (expire in 2025)
• Rennline aluminum pedals and dead pedal
The original seats, wheels and decklid ARE NOT included/available with the sale.
New battery, rebuilt and refinished rear brake calipers, rear Gyrodiscs, pully/roller and drive belt, brake fluid flush, RMS, A/C compressor and condenser along with a new front Cup splitter installed in early 2022. Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires installed in March 2022.
The engine was rebuilt by Powertech in Rockaway, NJ in the summer of 2020, and currently has about 2k miles on it. This was a no-expense spared rebuild that totaled over $38k, and included splitting of the case with all new bearings, valves, chains, guides, seals, etc. New starter and alternator as well. Invoice available upon request.
A full repaint in 2019 was completed by Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley, NY following a low-speed incident at Lime Rock Park. Pictures available upon request.
This car is an absolute jewel to drive, a driving video is available to get a glimpse of it. The exterior of the car is in outstanding condition. A walkaround video is available, along with a cold start and another with engine idle/revving. The interior is in very good condition, as expected for a 996 GT3 with similar mileage. Will not disappoint!!!
PPIs and trade-ins welcome.
3.6-L V-6 DOHC 24V Turbo
Seal Grey Metallic
15 City / 23 Hwy
Fuel Efficiency Rating
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle condition.